News and Announcements
Each year the Taconic League AYF AYC purchases tickets to a West Point football game. This gives the opportunity for our young athletes to enjoy a game at the collegiate level. The tickets are $30 per person. Please contact Caitlyn Jensen if you are interested in purchasing some/all of our last 4 tickets at 845-337-9883.
Yesterday, Hyde Park Youth Football & Cheer received warning that we may no longer be able to use Hyde Park Central School District fields and facilities if the rules and regulations for school properties are not adhered to. Hyde Park Youth Football & Cheer appreciates HPCSD allowing us to use their fields and facilities for our practices and games, and we support the district in its zero tolerance policy for violations. Please review the rules below, and abide by them:
1. NO parking on the main road (South Cross Rd). Starting this evening, any cars parked on the main road will be towed at the owners expense
2. NO parking along the tree line of the dirt road. Vehicles are only permitted to park along the guardrail. Once parking along the guardrail is full, all other vehicles must be parked in the FDR High School parking lot.
3. NO smoking on school premises.
4. NO pets (this includes dogs).
5. NO drugs or alcohol on or around school premises.
Should you have any questions about the guidelines outlined above, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
Thank you for your support in maintaining our relationship with HPCSD so that our young athletes have a place to play, learn, and grow. It is important to us that our the fields and facilities that we use foster a healthy and safe environment for our children.
Please find a snapshot of our upcoming games here. Please always be sure to cross reference this schedule against the Taconic League’s Master Schedule prior to each game, as minor changes could occur.If you have questions, please contact us via our online form, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Please note that flag games are separate from this schedule, and will be communicated via team moms and coaches. If you have questions about flag football, please contact us using one of the above options.
- 8U and 9U practices are CANCELLED tonight, 8/19. Practices will resume on Monday. Have a great weekend.
- 12U practices are NOT CANCELLED tonight. We will see you at the field at 6:00 PM
- Flag teams do not practice on Fridays. Please visit the flag team portion of our website under “Team Information” for details about flag practices.
Time: 9:15 AM
Where: Hudson Valley Field on Overlook Road: http://taconicleague.org/Facility.asp?ID=109346&org=taconicleague.org
Please note that there is construction on Overlook Road – be mindful of detours, and plan ahead.
Questions: If you have questions, email us, contact us via our online contact form.