News and Announcements
Our first football practice will be this Monday, 7/31, at 6:00 p.m. at FDR High School. Please have athletes arrive with waterbottles in athletic clothing and football cleats.
I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream (and to register for HP football and cheer)!
We are hosting a special registration event tomorrow from 6:00 p.m.-8:30 p.m. at the 9G Grill in Hyde Park where we will be treating anyone to ice cream who submits their registration paperwork and full payment for the season on-site during the event!
We hope to see you tomorrow, as it will be a sweet start to the football season for sure!
Whether you are a returning athlete or new to our teams this year, we welcome you to join us to march in the Hyde Park July 4th parade!
This is a fun event for our young athletes, and a great way to get to meet us if you are new to our organization.
We will also have a table set up with registration paperwork in the CVS parking lot in the Hyde Park Plaza.
More details below:
- Both cheer and football players are welcome :-)
- Please wear either a Hyde Park Presidents jersey/cheer uniform or a white shirt
- We will meet at Roosevelt Cinemas in Hyde Park at 8:30 a.m., and walk together from there. The parade ends near the Hyde Park Town Hall.
- If you have questions please contact us at HPfootballandcheer@gmail.com
We hope to see you there!
Registration alert: we will be at the Church of Regina Coeli Festival with football/cheer registration paperwork and information. Please stop by in between enjoying the rides if you’d like to register or if you have questions about our program. The festival will run from June 8-11, and we will be there the entire time. We hope to see you there!
You can also always register online here: http://www.hydeparkyouthfootballandcheer.org/teams/773900-Hyde-Park-Football-and-Cheer-football-team-website/pages/106989
Learn more about the carnival here: http://nycarnivals.com/2017/coeli-fest-2017-hyde-park-ny/
Registration for the 2017 season is open! You can register online or you can register in-person on any of the following dates:
- 04/02: FDR High School Gym, 12:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- 04/23: FDR High School Gym, 12:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- 05/07: FDR High School Gym, 12:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- 05/21: FDR High School Gym, 12:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- 06/04: FDR High School Gym, 12:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- 07/04: July 4th parade in Hyde Park – tent location TBD
- 06/17 Stop N’ Shop in Hyde Park, 11:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- 07/15 Stop N’ Shop in Hyde Park, 11:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
DETAILS & FEES:Children from Kindergarten – 6th grade in the Hyde Park Central School District can participate Football Registration Fee (payment plans available): $275 (second child $175) Cheer Registration Fee (payment plans available): $225 (second child $112.50) Flag Football Registration Fee: $150
WHAT YOU NEED TO PROVIDE PRIOR TO YOUR CHILD’S FIRST PRACTICE:
- Birth certificate
- Medical clearance form (provided by Hyde Park Youth Football & Cheer, and to be signed by primary physician)
- All report cards from 2016-2017 academic year
- All other paperwork will be supplied by Hyde Park Youth Football & Cheer for signing
Your registration is not complete until full payment and all paperwork has been received. Any unpaid on-line registrations will be deleted from the system. Players with outstanding paperwork will not be allowed to participate in games
Visit our FAQ page for more information. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please visit our website in early April for any registration updates. Thank you.