News and Announcements
We are in need of volunteers for the following positions for cheer for the upcoming 2017 season:
1. Choreographer: volunteer(s) must have a familiarity with dance and must be able to assist in producing different choreographed routines for each individual cheer team. The choreographer is not required to attend all practices.
2. Coach: we are in need of a coach for our younger cheer group. Please reach out to us if you are interested for more details around what this responsibility entails.
Please DM us or email us at email@example.com with questions or to express interest.
Thank you for your support!
Hyde Park Presidents, Inc., will host a FREE cheer clinic on April 22, 2017! Please find details below:
Purpose: To demonstrate what cheerleading is about
When: Saturday, April 22, 2017
Where: Haviland Middle School Gym
Time: 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Age Group: 5 years old to 12 years old
Attire: t-shirt, gym shorts, no-show socks, athletic sneakers, hair in ponytail, NO jewelry
What to bring: water & a big smile!
Please email questions to Mena at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click below to download the forms for participation. We hope to see you there!
The document Cheer Clinic Forms was attached to this post.
Registration will open on April 1, 2017 for football and cheer for the 2017 season. An online link will be made available on April 1st for online registration or you can register in-person on any of the following dates:
- 04/02: FDR High School Gym, 12:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- 04/23: FDR High School Gym, 12:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- 05/07: FDR High School Gym, 12:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- 05/21: FDR High School Gym, 12:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- 06/04: FDR High School Gym, 12:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- 07/04: July 4th parade in Hyde Park – tent location TBD
- 06/17 Stop N’ Shop in Hyde Park, 11:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- 07/15 Stop N’ Shop in Hyde Park, 11:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
DETAILS & FEES:
- Children from Kindergarten – 6th grade in the Hyde Park Central School District can participate
- Football Registration Fee (payment plans available): $275 (second child $175)
- Cheer Registration Fee (payment plans available): $225 (second child $112.50)
- Flag Football Registration Fee: $150
WHAT YOU NEED TO PROVIDE PRIOR TO YOUR CHILD’S FIRST PRACTICE:
- Birth certificate
- Medical clearance form (to be signed by primary physician)
- All report cards from 2016-2017 academic year
- All other paperwork will be supplied by Hyde Park Youth Football & Cheer for signing
- Your registration is not complete until full payment and all paperwork has been received. Any unpaid on-line registrations will be deleted from the system. Players with outstanding paperwork will not be allowed to participate in August practice.
Please visit our website in early April for any registration updates. Thank you.
After great success last year, the FDR High School football clinic program is returning again this year! This a FUN and FREE opportunity to get your kids active during these cold winter months, as well as to learn more about the sport of football. You are welcome to join for one or all three clinics, just please sign up in advance. Details:
When: 2/11,2/25,3/11 – from 3:30 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Where: FDR High School gymnasium
Who can participate: all children in grades k-5 in the Hyde Park Central School District
Contact: Coach Bellino at (914) 489-7269
Download the registration forms below. We hope to see you there!
The document 2017 Winter Clinic Forms was attached to this post.
The second annual Arlington Holiday Festival will be on Saturday, December 3, and we have been invited to participate in the holiday parade. Please see details below:
- All athletes welcome (cheer & football)
- Lineup for the parade will be at in the Davies Hardware parking lot at 3:45 p.m.
- The parade will begin at 4:14 p.m.
- The route for the parade will be down Main Street and then down Raymond Avenue to the Vassar College Alumni Lawn.
- Once the parade is concluded, there will be a tree lighting as well as caroling etc.
If you are able to march in the parade, please contact your team mom ASAP or email us at email@example.com.
Thank you and we hope you are enjoying the holiday season!