News and Announcements
Whether you are a returning athlete or new to our teams this year, we welcome you to join us to march in the Hyde Park July 4th parade!
This is a fun event for our young athletes, and a great way to get to meet us if you are new to our organization.
We will also have a table set up with registration paperwork in the CVS parking lot in the Hyde Park Plaza.
More details below:
- Both cheer and football players are welcome :-)
- Please wear either a Hyde Park Presidents jersey/cheer uniform or a white shirt
- We will meet at Roosevelt Cinemas in Hyde Park at 8:30 a.m., and walk together from there. The parade ends near the Hyde Park Town Hall.
- If you have questions please contact us at HPfootballandcheer@gmail.com
We hope to see you there!
Registration alert: we will be at the Church of Regina Coeli Festival with football/cheer registration paperwork and information. Please stop by in between enjoying the rides if you’d like to register or if you have questions about our program. The festival will run from June 8-11, and we will be there the entire time. We hope to see you there!
You can also always register online here: http://www.hydeparkyouthfootballandcheer.org/teams/773900-Hyde-Park-Football-and-Cheer-football-team-website/pages/106989
Learn more about the carnival here: http://nycarnivals.com/2017/coeli-fest-2017-hyde-park-ny/
Registration for the 2017 season is open! You can register online or you can register in-person on any of the following dates:
- 04/02: FDR High School Gym, 12:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- 04/23: FDR High School Gym, 12:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- 05/07: FDR High School Gym, 12:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- 05/21: FDR High School Gym, 12:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- 06/04: FDR High School Gym, 12:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- 07/04: July 4th parade in Hyde Park – tent location TBD
- 06/17 Stop N’ Shop in Hyde Park, 11:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- 07/15 Stop N’ Shop in Hyde Park, 11:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
DETAILS & FEES:Children from Kindergarten – 6th grade in the Hyde Park Central School District can participate Football Registration Fee (payment plans available): $275 (second child $175) Cheer Registration Fee (payment plans available): $225 (second child $112.50) Flag Football Registration Fee: $150
WHAT YOU NEED TO PROVIDE PRIOR TO YOUR CHILD’S FIRST PRACTICE:
- Birth certificate
- Medical clearance form (provided by Hyde Park Youth Football & Cheer, and to be signed by primary physician)
- All report cards from 2016-2017 academic year
- All other paperwork will be supplied by Hyde Park Youth Football & Cheer for signing
Your registration is not complete until full payment and all paperwork has been received. Any unpaid on-line registrations will be deleted from the system. Players with outstanding paperwork will not be allowed to participate in games
Visit our FAQ page for more information. You can also email us at email@example.com.
Please visit our website in early April for any registration updates. Thank you.
We are in need of volunteers for the following positions for cheer for the upcoming 2017 season:
1. Choreographer: volunteer(s) must have a familiarity with dance and must be able to assist in producing different choreographed routines for each individual cheer team. The choreographer is not required to attend all practices.
2. Coach: we are in need of a coach for our younger cheer group. Please reach out to us if you are interested for more details around what this responsibility entails.
Please DM us or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or to express interest.
Thank you for your support!
Hyde Park Presidents, Inc., will host a FREE cheer clinic on April 22, 2017! Please find details below:
Purpose: To demonstrate what cheerleading is about
When: Saturday, April 22, 2017
Where: Haviland Middle School Gym
Time: 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Age Group: 5 years old to 12 years old
Attire: t-shirt, gym shorts, no-show socks, athletic sneakers, hair in ponytail, NO jewelry
What to bring: water & a big smile!
Please email questions to Mena at: email@example.com
Click below to download the forms for participation. We hope to see you there!
The document Cheer Clinic Forms was attached to this post.