News and Announcements
Registration will open on April 1, 2017 for football and cheer for the 2017 season. An online link will be made available on April 1st for online registration or you can register in-person on any of the following dates:
- 04/02: FDR High School Gym, 12:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- 04/23: FDR High School Gym, 12:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- 05/07: FDR High School Gym, 12:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- 05/21: FDR High School Gym, 12:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- 06/04: FDR High School Gym, 12:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- 07/04: July 4th parade in Hyde Park – tent location TBD
- 06/17 Stop N’ Shop in Hyde Park, 11:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- 07/15 Stop N’ Shop in Hyde Park, 11:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
DETAILS & FEES:
- Children from Kindergarten – 6th grade in the Hyde Park Central School District can participate
- Football Registration Fee (payment plans available): $275 (second child $175)
- Cheer Registration Fee (payment plans available): $225 (second child $112.50)
- Flag Football Registration Fee: $150
WHAT YOU NEED TO PROVIDE PRIOR TO YOUR CHILD’S FIRST PRACTICE:
- Birth certificate
- Medical clearance form (to be signed by primary physician)
- All report cards from 2016-2017 academic year
- All other paperwork will be supplied by Hyde Park Youth Football & Cheer for signing
- Your registration is not complete until full payment and all paperwork has been received. Any unpaid on-line registrations will be deleted from the system. Players with outstanding paperwork will not be allowed to participate in August practice.
Please visit our website in early April for any registration updates. Thank you.
After great success last year, the FDR High School football clinic program is returning again this year! This a FUN and FREE opportunity to get your kids active during these cold winter months, as well as to learn more about the sport of football. You are welcome to join for one or all three clinics, just please sign up in advance. Details:
When: 2/11,2/25,3/11 – from 3:30 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Where: FDR High School gymnasium
Who can participate: all children in grades k-5 in the Hyde Park Central School District
Contact: Coach Bellino at (914) 489-7269
Download the registration forms below. We hope to see you there!
The document 2017 Winter Clinic Forms was attached to this post.
The second annual Arlington Holiday Festival will be on Saturday, December 3, and we have been invited to participate in the holiday parade. Please see details below:
- All athletes welcome (cheer & football)
- Lineup for the parade will be at in the Davies Hardware parking lot at 3:45 p.m.
- The parade will begin at 4:14 p.m.
- The route for the parade will be down Main Street and then down Raymond Avenue to the Vassar College Alumni Lawn.
- Once the parade is concluded, there will be a tree lighting as well as caroling etc.
If you are able to march in the parade, please contact your team mom ASAP or email us at email@example.com.
Thank you and we hope you are enjoying the holiday season!
We will not be meeting in December; and our January board meeting date will be announced closer to that time. Everyone is welcome to attend our board meetings, and we hope to see increased participation throughout the winter months. If you have questions about our board, the organization, or our meetings, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for a great season and for your continued support!
REMINDER: Please bring all of your gear for return to our celebration this evening at FDR High School at 6:00 p.m.
- Football pads, rib guards, practice jerseys, helmets, game/practice pants
Please note that cheer uniforms can be returned after this weekend’s competition.
If you are unable to attend please reach out to your team mom or email us at email@example.com to coordinate a time to return your equipment.
We are a non-profit organization, and it is important that all of our gear is returned so that we can maintain our financial health, and also so that it can be properly refurbished for the upcoming season, which is important for the safety of our young athletes.
Thank you in advance for your support and see you tonight!