News and Announcements
We will not be meeting in December; and our January board meeting date will be announced closer to that time. Everyone is welcome to attend our board meetings, and we hope to see increased participation throughout the winter months. If you have questions about our board, the organization, or our meetings, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for a great season and for your continued support!
REMINDER: Please bring all of your gear for return to our celebration this evening at FDR High School at 6:00 p.m.
- Football pads, rib guards, practice jerseys, helmets, game/practice pants
Please note that cheer uniforms can be returned after this weekend’s competition.
If you are unable to attend please reach out to your team mom or email us at email@example.com to coordinate a time to return your equipment.
We are a non-profit organization, and it is important that all of our gear is returned so that we can maintain our financial health, and also so that it can be properly refurbished for the upcoming season, which is important for the safety of our young athletes.
Thank you in advance for your support and see you tonight!
REMINDER: our end of the celebration is right around the corner, this Friday, 11/18, at 6:00 p.m. at FDR High School.
Please remember to:
1. RSVP to your team mom ASAP
2. Suggested donation towards the event is $10 per family. Your team mom can collect this money in advance or you can pay at the door on 11/18. Checks should be made payable to Hyde Park Presidents, Inc.
3. If you haven’t already, please bring your equipment / uniforms for return. We refurbish this equipment each year, and we need it back to continue our program.
If you have questions please reach out to your team mom or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
See you Friday!
Hyde Park Youth Football & Cheer was once again featured in the news today. The Poughkeepsie Journal and Dailynews.com both featured stories, which outlined the organization’s strength and competitiveness overall, as well as the exciting news that our 9U football team will be playing in the championship game this Sunday, 11/6, at 9:00 a.m. against New Rochelle at West Point (Michie Stadium).
Stay updated on recent news articles here: http://www.hydeparkyouthfootballandcheer.org/teams/773900-Hyde-Park-Football-and-Cheer-football-team-website/pages/115256
Thank you again to all of our volunteer coaches, our supportive parents, our Board of Trustees, family, and friends. GO PRESIDENTS!
Join us on November 18th, at 6:00 p.m. EST for our End-of-Year Celebration!
- Where: FDR High School cafeteria
- When: November 18th, from 6:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- Cost: $10 per family (please give to your Team Mom prior to the event, as these donations will be used for the event supplies)
- Who: ALL teams (football and cheer)
If you have questions about this event, please contact your Team Mom or email us at email@example.com