News and Announcements
REMINDER: Please bring all of your gear for return to our celebration this evening at FDR High School at 6:00 p.m.
- Football pads, rib guards, practice jerseys, helmets, game/practice pants
Please note that cheer uniforms can be returned after this weekend’s competition.
If you are unable to attend please reach out to your team mom or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to coordinate a time to return your equipment.
We are a non-profit organization, and it is important that all of our gear is returned so that we can maintain our financial health, and also so that it can be properly refurbished for the upcoming season, which is important for the safety of our young athletes.
Thank you in advance for your support and see you tonight!
REMINDER: our end of the celebration is right around the corner, this Friday, 11/18, at 6:00 p.m. at FDR High School.
Please remember to:
1. RSVP to your team mom ASAP
2. Suggested donation towards the event is $10 per family. Your team mom can collect this money in advance or you can pay at the door on 11/18. Checks should be made payable to Hyde Park Presidents, Inc.
3. If you haven’t already, please bring your equipment / uniforms for return. We refurbish this equipment each year, and we need it back to continue our program.
If you have questions please reach out to your team mom or email us at email@example.com
See you Friday!
Hyde Park Youth Football & Cheer was once again featured in the news today. The Poughkeepsie Journal and Dailynews.com both featured stories, which outlined the organization’s strength and competitiveness overall, as well as the exciting news that our 9U football team will be playing in the championship game this Sunday, 11/6, at 9:00 a.m. against New Rochelle at West Point (Michie Stadium).
Stay updated on recent news articles here: http://www.hydeparkyouthfootballandcheer.org/teams/773900-Hyde-Park-Football-and-Cheer-football-team-website/pages/115256
Thank you again to all of our volunteer coaches, our supportive parents, our Board of Trustees, family, and friends. GO PRESIDENTS!
Join us on November 18th, at 6:00 p.m. EST for our End-of-Year Celebration!
- Where: FDR High School cafeteria
- When: November 18th, from 6:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- Cost: $10 per family (please give to your Team Mom prior to the event, as these donations will be used for the event supplies)
- Who: ALL teams (football and cheer)
If you have questions about this event, please contact your Team Mom or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our 9U team played and won a very competitive game this afternoon against Wappingers. The teams were tied at 12-12 and went into overtime. It was during overtime that the Presidents scored two more touchdowns, and won this important playoff game. The final score was 19-12, and this win qualifies our 9U team to compete in the Taconic League championship game against New Rochelle, which will be played on Sunday, Novermber 6, at 9:00 a.m. EST at West Point.
For those attending the West Point game:
– 9U players should arrive at 7:30 a.m. to register for the event
- NO PINK (this includes socks, laces, sweat bands, under armour, etc.) Players should be dressed in traditional uniform (black laces, green socks, black pants, game jersey)
– All other attendees must bring a photo ID to be able to enter the West Point campus and view the game
- This game will be played at Michie Stadium
- If you have any other questions about the game, please contact your Team Mom or email us at email@example.com
Thank you to our outstanding volunteer coaches, our dedicated parents, our cheerleaders who cheered loud and proud in the pouring rain throughout the entire game, and to our friends who came out to support.